recent posts

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Some Turn-downs of Lu Han as Bias

 ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Listen, enjoy the mayo ~ ~
La la la la la

 ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

I already posted about when I became an official EXO fan.
(o´∀`o)
Ever since I saw Lu Han, he's been my bias until now.
(っ◕‿◕)っ Lu Han!
Honestly, I went like crazy when I first saw their MV, History. When he sang the "enjoy the mayo" thingy. Hahaha. I was like, "Waaahhh, Lu Han, Lu Han, Lu Han!" and then I wrote in my diary that I was crazy (and still am ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭) about EXO especially Lu Han. I was extra happy when I found out that he's 3 years older than me. Hahaha. You wouldn't want to have a bias that's younger than you, do you?
At that time, I already know Kai because of MAXSTEP. And Henry is also in the MV. ( ¤̴̶̷̤́ ‧̫̮ ¤̴̶̷̤̀ ) So Lu Han and Kai were the first members I knew.
Then, I saw Sehun's picture, and I was like, "This one's undoubtedly handsome." I was excited when I found out that Lu Han and Sehun are close with each other. (o´∀`o)

So much for the intro. Haha. Here are few things I think that are some sort of disadvantages when you have Lu Han as your bias. When I say few, I totally mean it. Hahaha. Very few. But please don't take this seriously. These just randomly popped in my mind. So I thought it would be nice to share these.

   (。。)   

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

Before I'm going to mention these things, let me first post photos of Lu Han. These are randomly picked on the internet, so I do not own these pictures.




✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮

1 )     Lu Han is literally prettier than me. 

There's no need to think about this cuz it's obvious. hahaha
Lu Han has a pretty face. It's a universal fact. (o´∀`o)

You may not see it right away that he has a pretty face, but just look at that face. He's so adorable. *cries* I like the last one, the gif image. Honestly, I don't know the exact adjective to describe his face. Well, it's up to you to analyze. Haha. Let's move on.



2 )     He has a very flawless skin and a white complexion. 

Not to boast, many people said I have fair complexion. Or should I say, whiter than some other people. But it's only true here in a place where the scorching heat of the sun is always present. (o´∀`o) Never mind. Haha. Just look at that skin. Whoah!


 Okay, I surrender. Hahaha



This one's the main thing:

3 )     If I like Lu Han, Sehun would be my opponent. 

Oh no, no. There's no need for me to elaborate this. Hahaha. But I really like their familyship. hahaha. I thought it to be "friendship", but I like to call it "familyship". Cuz Lu Han is Sehun's older bro. They're both so cute when they're together. Whenever I see photos of them, it would always bring a smile to my face. Well, I also consider those "ship" thingy. I ship HunHan. But that's only for fun. What I think about them is like Sehun as Lu Han's younger bro, in which I wouldn't be against it, cuz they're both handsome. . .and cute. . .and EXO. hahaha
Now that makes me wonder, does Lu Han have younger sibling/s? More info about them should be posted. . .or should I research further? Hahaha
Yeay me! I said there's no need to elaborate, but I end up writing quite a couple of things about this third point.
So here are photos of Lu Han and Sehun.
I do not own these photos.


( ¤̴̶̷̤́ ‧̫̮ ¤̴̶̷̤̀ )

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   


The handsome side of him



He's so handsome. I love his smile. ( ¤̴̶̷̤́ ‧̫̮ ¤̴̶̷̤̀ )
He's handsome, pretty, cute. . .etc. Like I said, I can't find the exact word to describe him. Haha
But I have read somewhere that he doesn't like to be called cute. So maybe I'll just go with "pretty handsome". (o´∀`o)

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

I call it turn-downs. But they're not actually turn-downs. Well, sort of. Cuz one time, I felt like, "Waaahhh, this scorching heat is cruelly burning my skin! Now I can't imagine having a photo of Lu Han with my darkened skin. We would be milk and choco." (as if I'm gonna have a pic with him. hahaha)

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   



I want to post this again cuz my classmate teased me for not being able to literally send Lu Han a gift on his birthday. But at least, I made an effort for this. And I also bought him cupcakes.
(o´∀`o)
And besides, Lu Han's already got a lot of way too much gifts on his birthday, even 5 laptops! I'm not sure how true it is but I read it one active fanpage posted by an admin.

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

That's it.
Have a nice day, and God bless you. ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

   (˘˘)   



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML