recent posts

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Lu Han's 23rd Birthday

Any of you who are KPop fans know already who Lu Han is.



He is a member of a Korean pop group under SM Entertainment - EXO.



Even if it's obvious, I want to state that Lu Han is my no. 1 bias in EXO.
╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

That cute, handsome Lu Han. Seeing him with his smile really melts me.
And his childish yet caring character... *cries*

( ¤̴̶̷̤́ ‧̫̮ ¤̴̶̷̤̀ )

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   


Okay, so he was born on April 20, 1990.
That's one of the reasons why he's my ultimate bias. Because he's 3 years older than me. (o´∀`o)
That means, this Saturday will be his birthday. But sources states that they, SM staff and other EXO members, will celebrate his birthday tomorrow @ 7pm KST because of trip schedule.
I'm kinda happy with that news, because this Friday, we are going to a place with no internet connection. You know, a place where people can mainly relax, keep in touch with nature, and breathe fresh air in contrast with the city's polluted air. A place with no computer. A place where if you've got nothing to do, all you can do is sleep, or play musical instruments, or read books, or take pictures, etc.
(o´∀`o)

This afternoon, I made my own simple birthday present for him. Even if there's less than 10% possibility that he can see this, it's okay. (o´∀`o)


(っ◕‿◕)っ   sashin   


Those Chinese characters means "Happy Birthday, Lu Han!"
Same with those Korean characters.
I guess I should learn basic Chinese. I can read and write Hangul, Katakana, and Hiragana. But Chinese? I kinda had a hard time drawing those Chinese characters. haha
╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭ ♥


( ¤̴̶̷̤́ ‧̫̮ ¤̴̶̷̤̀ )

✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮

eating the cupcake with the peach icing. ^_^

   (˘˘)   

EXO hwaiting!


ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

   (。◕‿◕。)   



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML