recent posts

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Toshiro Masuda's Reply on Twitter

I forgot to post about this. (o´∀`o)
I already posted about AZU's reply on twitter.
And I was so happy when Toshiro Masuda replied to me.
First, let me introduce to you who he is, in case you don't know.

✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮

Toshiro Masuda is a Japanese musician/composer. He composed some OSTs of the famous manga/anime series -- Naruto, such as

 Sadness and Sorrow ~ ~ my favorite ( ¤̴̶̷̤́ ‧̫̮ ¤̴̶̷̤̀ )
Naruto's Theme
Sasuke's Theme
❀ Itachi's Theme
etc.


(o´∀`o)

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   


It was on a fine morning when I saw that he tweeted. I wanted to greet him a good morning, so I mentioned him and said, " ohayou gozaimasu! :D".
Unexpectedly, he immediately replied.


Just after this reply, AZU also replied. And I said, "WOW! Japanese musicians! Really!... ~ ~ *speechless*" 
╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮

(っ◕‿◕)っ Here's a screen shot of both his and AZU's reply.


   (˘˘)   


ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

   (。◕‿◕。)   



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML