recent posts

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Survived Those Four Years

At last, I'm officially a college graduate. And I must tell you this, "It wasn't easy." ( ¤̴̶̷̤́ ‧̫̮ ¤̴̶̷̤̀ )
Ahm, I just wanna write about those unforgettable things since first year, but I'll write it as short as I can. hahaha
Btw, I'm not being showy about my achievements. It's just that I want to write about it as a remembrance.
(o´∀`o)

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

First year. I was so "*naning", especially the very first semester. I was a University scholar, a scholarship that's free only for the tuition fee and not for the miscellaneous. Well, just a typical top student: church, school, study, a bit of internet surfing, then sleep at exactly 20:00. haha
So, I got the 2nd place among the Dean's Lister on that semester.

Second semester was like, ahm, I don't know. Wasn't I in the mood to study? hahaha, I was 5th.

Second year, first semester was the best. hahaha. Because all our subjects were only minor subjects, except for one major subject that wasn't really that hard, I crept up to the first place. I got a medal and a cash prize. Why, I love that cash prize. hahaha
(o´∀`o)

Second semester. Ahm, start of the not-so-naning, go-for-internet attitude. I got the 7th place, I think. Not really sure. hahaha

*naning - a term here in our place that refers to a student who is really into studying, and avoids or minimizes other extra activities.

Third year. This was the beginning of the year of doom.
Well, starting this semester, I hadn't been listed as a Dean's lister. But you know, it gets harder. hahaha
I joined the chess tournament during our intramurals. And fortunately, I really thank God that we got 3rd place. hahaha
And so I got a medal! yeaheay!

Second semester of this year, we had our Thesis proposal. It wasn't really easy. Honestly, I cried because of this. But I really thank God, that we passed. That word "repeat" won't be nice. (o´∀`o)

We also went on a tour to our country's capital and to some other remarkable places. That was fun. Really, travelling is fun! hahaha
that's me in the middle ^_^
The final year came. The very remarkable subject that won't be forgotten -- Research 2 / Thesis 2. This is where students experiment their proposal. And the mice really smelled awful even if you wear mask. eew. hahaha
And we passed. Our hearts really rejoiced when our dean uttered that phrase, "Congratulations! You passed." weew
it's obvious. that's me in the middle. ^_^
i have four eyes, they say. haha
(っ◕‿◕)っ

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

(っ◕‿◕)っ   class ring   



(っ◕‿◕)っ   friendship ring   


made by


( ¤̴̶̷̤́ ‧̫̮ ¤̴̶̷̤̀ )

✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮


There's still one challenge to face -- the licensure examination.
Hwaiting!
Gambarimasu!


   (˘˘)   

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

   (。◕‿◕。)   



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gee,,,, CONGRATULATIONS on graduating <33
    also, thanks so much for you super sweet comments and picture! I didn't expect to be featured in an international magz anyway. dawwg~~~ thank you for the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML