recent posts

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Day My Wallet Died 2

I'm broke!
( ¤̴̶̷̤́ ‧̫̮ ¤̴̶̷̤̀ )

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

Hi! So, let me tell the story why it happened. Why did I spend most of my savings?
(o´∀`o)

Our review just officially started this morning. The schedule is from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, except lunch time, of course.
(o´∀`o)
I was already late. ( ¤̴̶̷̤́ ‧̫̮ ¤̴̶̷̤̀ )
So, I thought it would be better if I'll just join the review in the afternoon.
So, what I did was I went to a mall, had a look around, then bought a picture frame for my parents' photo that I'm going to give to them as a "thank you" gift.



But the others were so tempting! That bag was so nice.



So I bought it, and also some bookmarks, a card for a friend, and one cute notebook. (っ◕‿◕)っ



I went to another store, and bought a mini bag that I'm going to give to my friend. It's really cute. There's black and pink. I bought them both: the black one for my friend, and the pink one for me. (o´∀`o)
(っ◕‿◕)っ Yeay, pink!



The other day, I bought cellphone charm for us both. Cute cellphone charm. But I'm not gonna use it, cuz it'll just scratch the screen of my phone. I would want to use it if I had a flip type of phone. You know, just like the
Docomo Fujitsu F-06D Girls' Nicola Phone
or the
Docomo Fujitsu F-10C Phone(o´∀`o)



Then, two blouses robbed me of my money. I thought they were the last. But no. I realized I don't have a watch, so I bought one with my classmate and at the same time, adik friend. hahaha (o´∀`o)

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

(っ◕‿◕)っ   sashin   


( ¤̴̶̷̤́ ‧̫̮ ¤̴̶̷̤̀ )

✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮

(o´∀`o)


   (˘˘)   

I hope I can save money again, 3x. hahaha

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

   (。◕‿◕。)   



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML