recent posts

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hi~ EXO ~Story

First of all, I entitled this post "Hi~ EXO ~Story" since this is about the first time I've seen EXO. Cuz when you meet someone for the first time, you say "Hi!". (o´∀`o) hahaha, and also to relate the title to their song, HISTORY which really addicted me. (o´∀`o)

I had the time to update about KPop just recently, cuz last semester, we had our thesis and I was kinda busy that time. It was a really blessed week for me, btw. On Tuesday that week, our group was the champion during the KAYA Annual Quiz Bowl and two days later, our thesis defense was a success.

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

On the night of December 31st in the year 2007, I couldn't sleep at all. So I got off the bed and turned on the TV when I found out there was a Korean channel on our cable TV! (Why didn't I know that sooner? hahaha (o´∀`o)) It was the KBS World. And I was really excited to watch since the show was Music Festival and I was a rookie KPop fan that time, having Super Junior as my ultimate bias group (until now). I felt really happy watching Super Junior perform Don't Don. Since then, whenever I watched TV, I always turned the channel to KBS World until suddenly, I can no longer locate the channel. Our cable TV service provider took it away. I was so sad.
( =̴̶̷̤̄ .̫ =̴̶̷̤̄ )

So last December 31, I was determined to watch the Music Festival online. I tried searching and trying different sites on live streaming, then I found one site that was really streaming the music festival, live! Yeay! (o´∀`o)

But then,



When you don't have any Korean channel on your cable TV. Hopeless!
*cries a flowing river*

( ¤̴̶̷̤́ ‧̫̮ ¤̴̶̷̤̀ )

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

Being so frustrated, I decided to watch MVs instead. Then I remembered SM Entertainment's new pop group, EXO.

Let me share my story about my journey to becoming an Exotic or whatever they call it, since EXO doesn't have an official fan club name yet. (o´∀`o)

I first saw Lu Han and Kai in MAXSTEP MV by Younique Unit, and I find them adorable and handsome (o´∀`o). So I watched the HISTORY MV by EXO-M, and I got really addicted! I can no longer recall how many times I've replayed the MV. Until now, the song and the video still lingers on my mind.

Not just HISTORY, but I also watched 'EXO Teaser 2 Kai and Lu Han' a couple of times. Time Control(o´∀`o)

I don't know why, but I prefer EXO-M over EXO-K.

Randomly, one time, I tried to remember the number of days I've been an EXO fan. Then I recalled, I became one on the midnight of January 1, 2013! The very first hour of the new year! And I was like, "WOW! Amazing! What an exotic new year!" hahaha (o´∀`o)

Since that time, Lu Han has always been my number one bias. Kai crept up on my bias list and grabbed the second spot. Then, the cute, youngest Se Hun on the third. I'm not really sure if the ranking will change since I have not updated more about them yet. But in Super Junior-15, HENRY has always been ranked the first. But with the main SuJu, leader Teuk has been pinned the number one.

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

Here are the videos:

EXO Teaser 2 - KAI and LU HAN

HISTORY MV by EXO-M

HISTORY MV by EXO-K

Enjoy!

   (˘˘)   

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

EXO Official pages:

Official Homepage
EXO-K
EXO-M

Official Youtube Channel
EXO-K
EXO-M

Official Facebook
EXO-K
EXO-M

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

   (。◕‿◕。)   



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML