recent posts

Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Day My Wallet Died

A typical student's income is her allowance.
Students don't really focus a hundred percent reading every letter of their books and reviewers. They, I mean we (hehe), spend money on other things. Some useful, some not. It depends on the interest of an individual student. Some also save, some spend - a lot, and others save for many months and spend at one time. And the last one perfectly describes me. :D

December! - the month of promo and sale in big percentage discounts!
Since Decembreak is here (yeay!), we went to SM City Cebu and some other stores for some things. And there's this one thing that's kinda expensive for a student to buy, and most students really don't care and don't have interest on this one. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Well, it's a sewing machine what I'm talking about. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

First thing. I was talking about this to my classmates and one of them told me about a stapler that functions as a sewing machine. Then I thought, "Wow! It's an amazing and unique discovery huh. :D".

While I was surfing the internet about sewing machines, I found this Stapler Mini Sewing Machine at a very affordable price. So I bought one for me.



It is shaped like an ordinary stapler and is also used in the same manner. But, the difference is that you have to use it upside down like this one below. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)



When I read that "Made in China", I reasoned to myself that not only almost all common things are made in China, but they also have some unique inventions. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

This afternoon, after we received the item above, we went to the SM City Cebu Department Store to buy this one below. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)



JML Easy Stitch Max sewing machine. This is on sale, and we bought this for P3,699.75. The original price is P5,999, so "grabbing the opportunity", we decided to purchase one. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

It has an amazing features (an appreciation that comes from a beginner. hehe). Let me list these that are listed at the side of it's package.

stitch speed adjustment
seven stitch patterns
reverse sewing
work light
foot pedal for precise control
protector and magnification feature
hide away out of sight
bobbin winding is easy
supplied with: adapter, two bobbins, needle, foot pedal, threader, bobbin pin for rewinding


these are the included accessories
A manual is also included inside. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)


When I was about to pay to the cashier, they told me to apply an advantage card for P150, and added that I will get high points with the item I'm buying. So, I applied and they gave me one tote bag.



One reusable bag could be given that time if they weren't out of stock. So, I can claim that reusable bag and my card after three (3) weeks. And that's one card for me in additional to my Laking National Card(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

So, that's how my savings were spent on a December of 2012. I hope there will be no major expenses this 2013. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

   (。◕‿◕。)   



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML