recent posts

Friday, December 14, 2012

National Book Store's Laking National Card and My Last Books for 2012

I have just read about this card yesternight, and since I am kind of a suki there at National Book Store, I thought this will give me benefits. Moreover, the card is worth P100, but if a student presents his/her valid ID, he/she will have to pay for only P60. And P40 is quite a discount!

So when I went to NBS this day, I went straight to the customer's service to get a card before I bought books. The card was given to me in no time, and as my eyes beheld it, my thoughts were like, "This card is so cool!" or "This is my first card ever!" (hahaha) Since I don't have ATM card like my classmates cuz my mother sends me my allowance via ML Kwarta Padala or Palawan Pawnshop.

Then I went around NBS, trying to find the best book to buy (since I want to buy almost all of the books :D). I haven't bought all the books in the Left Behind Series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins, so I was there in front of it staring and thinking what book I would buy next. Recently, I bought The Rapture, which is a nonfiction book, not part of the series, but still related.

the books in the Left Behind Series
So, I sent a message to my classmates including my sister, asking for a suggestion. Books from the Left Behind Series and The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks were the ones on my list that time.

The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
My sister told me about Falling Leaves and Chinese Cinderella by Adeline Yen Mah. I found the Falling Leaves and held it in my arms. I would pay for it later. Then when my feet led me to the Inspirational section, and while my eyes scanned the books, I was in real surprise when I found Epicenter, a nonfiction book related to The Last Jihad Series, written by Joel C. Rosenberg.

Then I made up my mind, I paid for the two books. And these two gave me my very first points worth P490.


Then, I thought I'll rest from buying books for a while.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

Find out more about Laking National Card here.

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

   (。◕‿◕。)   



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML