recent posts

Friday, December 21, 2012

...ing

One thing I find unique with this movie is that I feel like it has some kind of relation to my most favorite Korean actress, Moon Geun Young. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
How is that so?
The very first thing that popped into my mind when I saw Kim Rae Won's name at the beginning of the movie was, "Oh, Kim Rae Won. MGY's partner in the movie, My Little Bride!" Then flashed the name, Lee Mi Sook on the screen and I thought, "The mother of Song Eun Jo in Cinderella's Sister!" (haha) Then after watching the drama, as I searched about the cast in the movie (as I usually does every after movie/drama I watch), I confirmed my own findings with my own (haha :D), that Im Soo Jung was the older sister of MGY in The Tale of Two Sisters. I didn't recognize her for I haven't watched that movie yet, nor have I any plans in watching that movie. I kinda hate horror movies. They frighten me off to my bones. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) You may say that, "Wae? Can't actors and actresses in different movies be in the same film? That must be a coincidence!" Well, yeah, it could be. But as I watch the movie, I could see a bit of MGY in Im Soo Jung's angles, especially sideviews. And when she smiles straight up front to the camera, I could see Jang Geun Suk's smile. (hehe) (JKS, MGY's partner in the drama Marry Me, Mary.) I don't know. Could it be that her face is a combination of JKS and MGY? hahaha. Okay, so much for that. Let's get back to the movie. . .

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

. . . ing

image source
Cast:
   Im Soo Jung   
   Kim Rae Won   
   Lee Mi Sook   

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

Love is like this...
Someone you love gets hit by a car and killed one rainy day.
After that, you can't leave the accident site.
You go there to direct traffic thinking about your love.
Never missing a single day; crying when it's raining.

A sweet story with a sad ending. Kang Mina had a disease. Though it was not mentioned specifically what disease she had, her mother, Mi Suk, said that she was going in and out of the hospital since she was born.

Mina met Lee Yeong Jae who just moved in in the apartment they were staying. Yeong Jae liked Mina when he saw her for the first time. Then, as Yeong Jae kept on bugging Mina, she gradually fell in love with him. They spent time together, and had fun. It brought happiness to "the disease princess, Mina".

Mina, who didn't know until when she could live, spent more time with Yeong Jae and with her mother. She fainted a number of times until her body gave in, leaving Yeong Jae and her mother behind.

At the end, it was showed that the two were crying bitterly thinking about the loss of Mina, holding the precious things Mina treasured while she was alive (and kicking). hahaha

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

But one thing that kinda turned me off is the idea of them smoking, especially Mina. But it was only at the beginning of the story. Don't let this turn you off. Go on and watch the movie. :D

The story is so, so sweet. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Sweet as the two together, spending time and sharing joy, watching the sunset beside one another. (hahaha)

(print screen is one of my addictions while watching movies/dramas.) haha


so sweet. posting Mina's photos on his wall. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

   (。◕‿◕。)   



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML