recent posts

Friday, December 14, 2012

Fryday Wandering

Today was quite a blessed adventure. And I really feel the presence of God guiding me throughout the day.

Before the 4th of January 2013, we are required to pass a birth certificate from NSO as one of the requirements for graduation. Then, yesterday night, I have read something about the Laking National Card from National Book Store. While I was reading about this Laking National Card, I thought I should get one. So, I was thinking about my plans for this day, from Booksale Book Store to NSO, then to National Book Store.

I bought two books on the 11th of December in NBS, and there are plenty of books I wanted to buy. But since I still can't afford to buy them all at one time, those ones I haven't bought lingers in my mind.

I prayed before I got out of the house. Since this day, I will wander alone, I asked HIM for HIS guidance throughout the day. I asked HIM that I could ride an empty jeepney in going to NSO, so that I could talk to the driver and assure about dropping me there since I still don't know where it is.

So, I first went to Booksale Book Store in Elizabeth Mall. Then when I went out on my way to NSO, the very first jeepney that stopped in front of me was empty, with few passengers rode with me, and then I talked to the driver, then he dropped me to NSO. And since it was already at 10 in the morning, the sun's scorching heat was burning my skin. I thought it didn't matter (when in fact it did :D). What matters was I must go to NSO, and I still don't know what to do there. ;D

At the National Statistics Office, I filled out a form, paid to the cashier then poof, went off to SM City Cebu. I went straight to National Book Store and asked at the customer's service area about the card. I thought I would wait for weeks for me to get the card but it was released immediately. I bought two books, then went to Chowking for lunch. Chao Fan (spicy), iced tea, and Wintermelon Milk Tea were enough for my already kind of bulging stomach (haha, I know I must be on a diet). Then I wandered around without knowing where I will go. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

I went back to NSO to get my birth certificate. I dropped my receipt with the others at the basket where it said "drop your receipts here". But after a couple of minutes, the teller announced, "Those who paid this morning, please drop your receipts." And when I looked at the basket, it was already empty. So I was nervous, where did my receipt go? I prayed then in ten minutes, my name was called, and walah, my eyes beheld my birth certificate.

Time to go home. I was seated at the immediate back of the driver. And the fume below, near my feet. . .sooooo hot! And I thought to myself jokingly, this heat is enough to cook my feet until I arrive home. hahaha

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)


ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

   (。◕‿◕。)   



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML