recent posts

Friday, January 4, 2013

My Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

Last year, I've been telling my younger brothers that I'll be practicing how to bake cookies. So this afternoon, one of them came to me to remind me about what I've said. Since I want to have experience in baking, so I tried. I followed this recipe, and here's the result:



Hahaha! Have you ever baked cookies that looked like bread? Or is this how most of the cookies of a first time baker looks like? (o´∀`o)

Anyway, these were really soft and chewy . . . and kinda overbaked. I've been warned about how a toaster oven can bake cookies faster than using the oven. But I didn't know how to stop it when I saw that the cookies were already good. I can't just unplug the toaster oven easily without hearing its clicking sound first and stop itself automatically.
( ¤̴̶̷̤́ ‧̫̮ ¤̴̶̷̤̀ )

Honestly, I tasted the mixture before baking it, and I must admit, it tasted a lot better before than after baking. Hahaha (o´∀`o)

We ate the cookies with Lotte's Let's Be mild coffee. (˘˘)


This drink starred in a Korean movie, My Boyfriend is Type B.


Well, it doesn't look exactly the same, but they sure look really close.
(o´∀`o)

   (˘˘)   

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

   (。◕‿◕。)   



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML