recent posts

Friday, January 11, 2013

EXO Showcase

I have just finished watching EXO SHOWCASE (yeah, I know I'm late).
(o´∀`o) I noted some of their answers during the Q&A, and leader Teuk, my bias in my most fave KPop group - Super Junior, was the emcee. He was asking and saying funny things to the rookie group. Hahaha. Then I thought, Teukie oppa is still Teukie oppa. LOL hahaha

I'm just going to share the things that I've tweeted, since I spazz a lot about EXO. (o´∀`o)


( ¤̴̶̷̤́ ‧̫̮ ¤̴̶̷̤̀ )


ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   


Questions from international fans were raised, and the first question was from a fan in France. They were asked about what countries they would like to perform. Chanyeol and Suho answered the question, then Teukie suggested:

"How about this? Since the name of the team is EXO planet, you can visit the universe after visiting all countries on earth."
Well, that idea really makes sense and it brought me to laughter.

You know, every time I watch shows and videos of my bias KPop groups, even though the topic or the idea is only a bit funny, I usually exaggerate my laughter. HAHAHA
(what a supportive fangirl. LOL) (o´∀`o)

Okay, back to the interview. ( =̴̶̷̤̄ .̫ =̴̶̷̤̄ )

The fan in the video asking the question was speaking in English. After it was played, Teukie asked Suho, even if it's obvious that he really didn't understand fully what the fan was saying.
(o´∀`o)
Lee TeukDid you understand what was said on the video? Su Ho, what did she say?
Then Suho, *speechless*, only responded with a smile.
HAHAHA

They were asked about how they feel about the other members? (Or was it like that? (o´∀`o))
Then Teukie asked, "Then, was there any member you wanted to become friends because he was handsome like i did with Siwon?"
All the members answered YES.
Baek Hyun: When I first saw Kris, I thought he looked like me so I wanted to become friends with him.
Suho: I had a crush on LU HAN from EXO-M.
LU HAN (talking to Suho): Saranghamnida. (I love you.) (o´∀`o)
Suho: ~ at first sight.
KAI: I didn't know that SE HUN was handsome three years ago. But then I realized that he got more handsome.
(really, my top 3 biases are present in this 'handsome' topic. HAHAHA)

Who has the most aegyo?
SuhoTao for me. (I forgot the exact phrase. hahaha).
Baek HyunSE HUN from EXO-K has much aegyo.
Lee Teuk: Where are you SE HUN? You are the youngest?
. . .
After making cute faces, including KAI (Teukie chose him, I think, because he included KAI in that aegyo thingy. HAHAHA)
Lee Teuk: So, now we discovered that only the youngest has the aegyo. (SE HUN)
(o´∀`o)

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

A line in Teukie's speech that I strongly agree:
Lee Teuk: As KPop is being loved by all around the world, i think that EXO will cause a great sensation following Super Junior.
(true, true) (o´∀`o)

At the end:
Suho: Cheongmal kamsahamnida! From now on, we will do our best not only in Korea and China, but also worldwide. Please give us great support continuously. Thank you.

   (˘˘)   


ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

Here are few photos from the Showcase.
I am really surprised I don't have a solo photo of LU HAN. I have KAI's photo instead. ( ¤̴̶̷̤́ ‧̫̮ ¤̴̶̷̤̀ )

my 2nd bias, KAI (Kim Jong In)
Kris, Chan Yeol, and my 3rd bias, SE HUN
look who's at the center. my ultimate bias, LU HAN
ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

EXO-12 top 3 biases:

LU HAN
KAI
SE HUN

   (˘˘)   

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

   (。◕‿◕。)   



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML