recent posts

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

They Know I Like Japanese

This morning, our teacher in Interpersonal Communication Skills was explaining something about pharmacists need to explain well in advising patients and customers about dosage regimen of drugs and others. He said that if the customer is talking in English, you should also talk in English, but if the customer talks in Cebuano or in dialect, you should also answer the same. But he added, "If the customer's talking in French, haha, good luck nalang." I didn't know that my classmates at my back (for I was seated in the front) were pointing at me for that "other language". I was surprised when the teacher suddenly faced towards me and asked, "Do you speak French?" And with my eyes wide (for I was shocked), I shook my head lightly, and all of my classmates shouted, "Japanese!" Then my teacher was laughing and I immediately hid my Japanese phrase book at my armchair. (btw, that Japanese phrase book was just given to me by one of my classmates.) Thanks to her. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)




Well, that was it. :D haha


ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   


   (。◕‿◕。)   



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML