recent posts

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Japanese Jazz Saxophonist and Flutist

Kobayashi Kaori (小林香織) really caught my attention. Thanks to my classmate who posted a link of one of her video on facebook.
I found a video of her playing Heart of Mine - one of my most favorite oldie song, not just because it's relaxing to listen to, but it was also a theme song of one of my most favorite Korean drama, Full House.
I like to listen to jazz music and Kenny G is so far my favorite saxophonist. And Kobayashi Kaori is added to the list.

Picture from www.jazz.co.jp

 Kobayashi Kaori's official website 


Heart of Mine by Kobayashi Kaori (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)




Enjoy the video (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

   (。◕‿◕。)   



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML