recent posts

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

From Anti to Pro

While scanning my tumblr account, I came across my post about how I turned from anti-Henry to super-crazy-about-Henry. hahaha
I wasn't a real total anti, I was just wondering that time. hehe

╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

It was on the near-end of 2007 when I first saw HENRY in his first appearance in Don’t Don. At first, I thought to myself, “Who is this guy? How come he is able to immediately join the multi-talented and the best Korean group of all time - Super Junior?”. So, I then realized, maybe there’s something special about this guy that made SM Entertainment to feature him in SuJu’s second album, Don’t Don [which is the best album for me:)]. So, I searched his name, and read an article about him. When I saw these two words - Professional Violinist, that was when the time I relaxed and totally accepted him as part of the group.

At first, I thought that the other E.L.F.’s felt the same way as I do. Those two words are enough for me to tell he’s on the level of the SuJu members (or even higher). But, when I saw those videos about what the antis are doing, I said, “What? Can’t they accept Henry? I tell you honestly people, he’s far more talented than any of the SuJu members”. It’s not that I’m biased, but it’s the truth. Henry is my bias. One of the reasons is his talent. Really. And honestly, I don’t know of someone else who's like him or better. You know, the talent, the cuteness, the humility, etc.
So I kept on asking myself, “Don’t they know what the word ‘talent’ really means?” Almost everything is already in him. I can say, you can never ask for more from him.

Anyway, I was super crazy about him since fourth year high school. All of my classmates know about him because of me. I told them who he is, his birthday, his talent, everything. I even showed to them his picture. And whenever they listen to me, they always smile, and were having fun listening. Most of them admired him because of his cuteness, talent, etc. And he was one of my inspirations of studying hard, until now. :D
During college, same as what I did when I was in high school, I told my classmates about him, and they were amazed with his abilities. Honestly, someone like Henry is rare. :D He’s one in a million.
I've been a die-hard Henry-biased for more than 4 years now. And up until now, he is still my bias. (o´∀`o)

✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮✿⊱╮

(っ◕‿◕)っ   yes, it's Henry!   



( ¤̴̶̷̤́ ‧̫̮ ¤̴̶̷̤̀ )

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   


Henry's official twitter account: @henrylau89


   (˘˘)   



ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

   (。◕‿◕。)   



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML