recent posts

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kaichou wa Maid-Sama! SUZUNA and MINAKO pics

Youkoso, minna-san! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
I have finished watching all the episodes of Kaichou wa Maid-Sama!
and i'm still waiting for the Second Season. :D
I can't believe i have this much pics, cuz i kept on pausing the vid and saving pics as i was watching the anime. So I decided to post and share them. 

Here we go. . .
My most favorite character: AYUZAWA SUZUNA
Of course, I like both Takumi and Misaki, but I love Suzuna's style and how she shows little or no emotion at all. She's so kawaii. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
 

 cropped pics of Suzuna:

SUZUNA and MISAKI

AYUZAWA MINAKO
Misaki no to Suzuna no haha
Kanojo tachi no haha wa utsukushii. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

   (。◕‿◕。)   



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML