recent posts

Monday, October 24, 2011

I Think I Love You

 FULL HOUSE Korean Drama (2004)


I was in elementary (grade 6) when I watched this drama, but I wasn't really serious in watching 'cause at that time, these kind of things did not really piqued my interest. But then now that I'm in college, even though it's kind of old already (it's been 7 years since it was aired), my classmate bought a DVD for this. Whenever we have nothing to do during free time, we went to her dormitory and watch. It was my first time to watch this drama fully, and I tell you, it's really great. :D And Full House is my most favorite Korean Drama until now. :)


here are the two main characters:


JUNG JI HOON a.k.a. BI / RAIN
as
Lee Yeong Jae
Yeong Jae is a famous actor and is popular among girls. He appears to be egotistical and stubborn. He has a hidden feelings towards his childhood friend, Kang Hye Won. But later in the series, he fell in love to Ji Eun.


SONG HYE KYO
as
Han Ji Eun
A "novelist" who inherited the Full House from her late parents, which, this house, was bought by Yeong Jae. Her parents died in a car accident leaving her alone. With no relatives to go to, she persevered and lived as a novelist. Her best friends are Shin Dong Wook and Yang Hee Jin.



You've got to watch this series if you haven't watched it yet. :)




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML