recent posts

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Quotations

Here are some random quotations I have saved and I just want to share these. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

Real education happens in the doing when the memorization has long been gone.
(Ptr. Ruben "Jun" Lumagbas2011 May 8, Bible Baptist Church - Cebu)

 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

What is most important is the inner life in contrast to the outward religiosity of the established religion.
(Ptr. Ruben "Jun" Lumagbas2012 December 16, Bible Baptist Church - Cebu)

 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

If we speak evil of others, it will bring evil upon us.
(Dr. Armie F. Jesalva2012 June 17, Bible Baptist Church - Cebu)

 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

When Jesus Christ came, He did not bring religion. He brought salvation.
(Dr. Armie F. Jesalva2012 December 16, Bible Baptist Church - Cebu)

 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

People of faith are respected in every generation; their counsel is valued and their lifestyle is followed.
(Sunday School, 2012 July 15, Bible Baptist Church - Cebu)

 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 


For the believers, obstacles can become stepping stones to the higher ground of Christian victory and blessing.
(Evangelist Tony Bispo, 2012 August 29, Bible Baptist Church - Cebu)

 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

Only Jesus can turn your mess into a message;
He can turn a test into a testimony;
And trial into triumph;
When you're a victim, you become victorious.
(Evangelist Tony Bispo2012 August 29, Bible Baptist Church - Cebu)


 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

Copying is the highest form of praise.
(Tim LaHayeSpirit-Controlled Temperament)

 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

It is far better to do a good job of a few things than a poor job of many things.
(Tim LaHayeSpirit-Controlled Temperament)


 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

God has a bigger plan for me than I have for myself.



ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

He who knows not, and knows not he knows not, is a fool - shun him. 
He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child - teach him. 
He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep - wake him. 
He who knows, and knows he knows, is wise - follow him.

(Persian Proverb)

 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.
(Ralph Waldo Emerson, American philosopher, lecturer, essayist, and poet)

 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

I was angry with my friend:
I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe:
I told it not, my wrath did grow.
(William Blake, Songs of Experience: A Poison Tree, 1794)

 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

Wilt thou my true friend be?
Then love not mine, but me.
(Robert Herrick, 1591 - 1674, English Poet)

 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him.
(L'Art Poétique, 1674)

 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

Edible - good to eat and wholesome to digest, as a worm to a toad, a toad to a snake, a snake to a pig, a pig to a man, and a man to a worm.
(Ambrose Bierce)



 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

To know is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning true knowledge.
(Confucius)

 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

I am only one,
But still I am one.
I cannot do everything,
But still I can do something;
And because I cannot do everything,
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.
(Edward Everett Hale, pledge to the Lend-a-Hand Society)

 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
(Albert Einstein)

 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
(Albert Einstein)

 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
(Albert Einstein)

 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

Give what you have. To someone, it may be better than you dare to think.
(Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)

 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

The cure for boredom is curiosity.
(National Geographic Channel)

 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

I'm not the richest man in the richest city in the richest country on the face of the globe in the history of mankind. But tomorrow is another day.
(Jonathan Meyers "Jon" Bennet, senior adviser to the president in The Last Days by Joel C. Rosenberg)

 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

People's feelings can change. Like, you may hate someone today, but you might come to love that person tomorrow.
(Irie Naoki, Itazura na Kiss)

 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

...To under-estimate oneself is as much a departure from truth as to exaggerate one's own powers.
(Sherlock Holmes, The Greek Interpreter by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)

 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 

Coins make a sound when dropped, but paper bills won't. When your value increases, keep yourself silent and be humble.

ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   ღ   

   (。◕‿◕。)   



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML